Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Who is the most hated housewife?

Donations Accepted -

If you enjoy our content please donate so we can continue to spend time bringing you all the info. on the housewives and their families. We spend approximately 2 hours a day researching and updating our RHOC blog. Thank you!

Who is your favorite housewife?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

An Interview with Jeanna Keough JAN 2008

(Jeanna seems so down to earth despite her financial status. We wish personal happiness to her in 2008.)

From the Orange County Register -

1q. Does Jeana consider herself in an arranged marriage? In the first season she talks about how her husband and his mother picked her out of a pool of women. How does she really feel about that? Is she in love with Matt?
1a I never considered myself to be in an arranged marriage, my mother-in-law just commented on a few ex-girlfriends had bad legs and she was happy those relationships didn't end in marriage. At the time I thought it was funny. Now with Shane dating and having girlfriends for more than a minute, I find myself thinking, nice girl, but could you find a taller girl!

2q. If her husband is in jail for alcohol how does she feel about that message that sends to her kids? Are they planning on any treatment for Matt? He sounds like a lost soul.
2a My children have lived with a high functioning brain traumatic brain injured person for 15 years. They understand that he has problems, that they inherited great intelligence (Matt was a straight A student all through high school, like Kara) and athletic ability, but there is a predisposition for alcohol on Dad's side. We are working on a treatment plan for Matt for his depression. He is a sweet lost sole, wouldn't hurt anyone except himself. His DUI was a small fender bender with greedy people who were not injured, just using the system.

3q - Does she believe she has a mission in this life and if so, what is it? She's a pretty strong, seemingly confident individual who has managed to stay close and connected to her children. Is there a higher purpose? Like, why does she take families in? What does this do for her personally/emotionally?
3a My mission in life, as was my father's, is to serve people and leave the world a better place. My family and my ex boyfriend of eight years always took people less fortunate in for meals and to help them grow. It isn't so much a handout as it is life coaching someone to get them to get a job and better themselves. I want my children, especially Kara to be able to take care of them selves and not to depend on anyone. A big part of my mentoring is teaching the young kids hanging around to not be cheap-looking and to have respect for yourselves and others and get a job. They call me before their parents usually and know I will give them sound advice.
I am really connected to the kids and try to let them fail a few times before we figure out what a better solution would be. I love our notoriety for emergencies and reservations! Shane had a flat on the 5 Freeway and called panicked because it was a very scary area. I called the CHP gave my name and said my son was frightened for his life on a scary part of LA. The operator asked me if it was Colton or Shane. She calmed me down ordered a tow truck and sent a squad car to check on Shane and Shana his girlfriend. Shane has always loved firemen and policemen and boy was he glad to see that CHP.

4q. What makes Jeana really and truly happy? If she could have/do anything at all in her life that she wanted, what would it be?
4a I am not happy at this point in my life, and I haven't had time to figure out what it will take to make me happy. I want a relationship that works for both people not an extra child, which is what I have now. I concentrate on my work and kids and dogs and remodeling houses for resale. I recently have connected with Denise Brown and have been helping her with her Nicole Simpson foundation projects, we are going to do some lobbying together. Politics has always been interesting to me.
I am working with a writer on a script for Kara for next summer. She heads off to Cal in a few weeks to start her freshmen year.
Six women and I just met this weekend at the St. Regis for our annual goal setting, mine is to work out more, eat better, and surround myself with interesting creative positive people.
To try and get Colton some balance with sports, school and find time for a job. He is fighting me because the older two didn't have to work. They had two sports so they had no time. I think working and sports teach them something about team playing, and responsibility that goes far beyond what I could teach them.
This is the year to get all the kids on track for a successful life, they all need a little extra help because of the time spent dealing with Matt. It is very hard to have Matt around the house and so peaceful since we made the decision to have him move. Matt is moving to AZ and he will be able to follow Shane and guide him if he gets well.

5q. Does Jeana believe in a higher power? If so, how does that higher power manifest itself in her life?
5a I have a higher power in friends, I have the most amazing people in my life, they are from all walks of life and I cherish them all, the wisdom and guidance I have received from the important people in my life has carried me through to build my life with there help. I delegate a lot of things and really give people a chance to prove themselves. I am there to pick them up and then they turn around and do the same for me.

6q. What is Jeana's idea of perfect happiness for herself? For her kids?
This is a pretty normal week for me.
6a My son's friends have survived car crashes. Kara witnessed a man die at the USC game two rows in front of her. Shane had a scary experience coming home from LA and having a flat on the freeway. Matt spent Christmas in jail. Shane was mistaken for KFed on TMZ (that was a nightmare). I had dinner with Stephen Sickler and his charming wife, and got to drop the ball on New Year's Eve. That was fun

No comments: