Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Who is the most hated housewife?

Donations Accepted -

If you enjoy our content please donate so we can continue to spend time bringing you all the info. on the housewives and their families. We spend approximately 2 hours a day researching and updating our RHOC blog. Thank you!

Who is your favorite housewife?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Info regarding Jo's new album due out this summer



From Jo's music myspace site -

Falling:

Falling is the first song off of my upcoming solo album "Just Jo", which will be out this summer. The song represents what every girl goes through and what I personally went through when you meet a guy for the first time that you’re absolutely crazy about and you start falling in love before he does. It represents what you go through when all you want so badly is for this guy to fall for you too but all he does is play games. You can’t tell how he’s really feeling, you’re too afraid to tell him how you really feel cuz’ you’re afraid to scare him away so you just hold it all in. It really sucks . . . so I wrote a song about it because I really couldn’t stand holding it all in and bottling it all up in my heart anymore. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much love to Bob Cutarella, Patrick (Patty Cakes) Hildebrand, Howie Lipp and Gavin Smiley for helping me put the finishing touches on the single. Love you guys!!!



Digg!

No comments: