Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Who is the most hated housewife?

Donations Accepted -

If you enjoy our content please donate so we can continue to spend time bringing you all the info. on the housewives and their families. We spend approximately 2 hours a day researching and updating our RHOC blog. Thank you!

Who is your favorite housewife?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OC Register Article on Wedding - -


From the OC Register -

(Seriously, cousin removed needs to get a clue. No one who reads this would come away with the truth. That this is Georgie Porgie's what 4th wedding, Lauri's 3rd wedding. That they both have been embroiled in so much legal drama in the past year no one can keep up. That aside from Lauri's minor daughter Sophie she is pleased to constantly tell the viewers ALL of her other children are dissapointments to her. Our end of year round up is coming and the L&G fake Brady Bunch clan get a big fat F-in all areas. But read on for your enjoyment of the day. You just have to pretend the bride and groom are not the couple we have all come to despise this year on RHOC. Editing was rough, poo poo, you have to give material to be edited and it was crystal clear who these two are.)


Guest column: What it was like to be at the 'Housewives' wedding
A relative of Lauri Waring's new spouse details the nuptials featured in the final episode of the show's third season.


Editor's note: Nancy Slater, a Register associate, attended the wedding of "Real Housewives" cast member Lauri Waring and George Peterson – an event chronicled in the Jan. 22 episode of the show – because she and Peterson are related. Here is her account of the ceremony from the perspective of a friend and family member. Waring provided input on some of the details of the wedding.


I should first explain how I became the proud owner of a golden ticket. As a child I would see George mostly every year at his family's annual Christmas party. My late father and his mother were cousins so I guess that makes me his cousin removed or maybe his second cousin? In any case, it's nice to be able to go on the record and say George is a very kind man from a very nice family.

The wedding was pure class from the beginning to end. To start with, George greeted the guests at the front gate of his Tuscany style home, which I'm sure was in part to keep out crashers, no names mentioned (Frank Mickadeit), but also to personally welcome friends and family while his princess readied herself inside the castle. After a brief hello, we were stopped to have our Polaroid taken, which was placed in the guest book next to our signature. Then it was a trip to the water bar – and I don't mean a bar in the water. I mean we were offered any and every kind of chilled, bottled water in beautiful glass bottles. I had the pomegranate and meandered with other guests through an enchanted rose garden.

The setting of the ceremony was beautiful. It took place on an outside lawn at that magical hour of golden sunlight under oak trees dripping with orchids and crystals. The arched hedges were adorned with the initials "LG," which were made of roses. The bridesmaids – consisting of Lauri's daughter Ashley, George's daughters Mckenzie and Danyka, and three others – looked like goddesses as they floated down the aisle in beautiful green dresses. Lauri's daughter Sophia and George's daughter Bria looked angelic as they tossed roses about the aisle. Lauri looked stunning, as we all knew she would, as she walked down the rose petal covered aisle. Lauri didn't take her eyes off George, who was flanked by his best man and five groomsmen. The ceremony was lovely and intimate and seemed much about the blending of two families. It was truly a holy union!

After the ceremony, delicious hors d'oeuvres and drinks were served on top of the covered pool, now serving as a dance floor. We marveled at the orchids, crystals and votive candles hanging from every branch in the backyard and over the dance floor. Chimes rang and it was time to enter the "tent" for a five course dinner, where I think George put it best when he said he had to "build his own hotel." There were pillars, plants, giant gold, gilded mirrors, chandeliers, endless yards of draped silks and white plush carpeting throughout.

Beautiful live music filled the air and the floral centerpieces looked like Eden's vines with strands of pearls and crystals leading to more flowers and boxes of fine chocolates. I don't know who was cooking at the St. Regis that night because their chef was on-site to prepare our exquisite five-star cuisine with a Tuscan flair. In between courses, I noticed our table was right next to the "housewives" who were perfectly behaved, glamour girl guests. I was nervous as Ashley began her toast but must admit she delivered a flawless speech, complete with jokes, words of wisdom and her loving "although you might not think I was listening over the years, I heard every word you said."

Leaving the dinner I was stunned, but pleasantly surprised that the ceremony area had been completely transformed into a South Beach inspired VIP lounge complete with white velvet couches and tables set in blue mood lighting. The party was just starting to rock when my husband and I turned into pumpkins, having to relieve my mother of baby-sitting duties. I briefly thanked George and told Lauri how wonderful it all was, how well Ashley did and how nice Josh looked (yes, Josh was there). Lauri was extremely gracious. She said she felt like Cinderella and to me, she was. As we left our fairy tale night, a laser spotlight lit the street with one last bit of magic that said, "Ciao, Grazie – Lauri and George".

Match.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone wonder why the Peterson minor girls faces were blurred on the Bravo version of the wedding and why Slayte Peterson, George's 17 year old son refused to attend the wedding? Read Slayte's letter he posted on TMZ 5-21-09 under the article related to Lauri asking her X for more child support.

Slayte's letter -

#79. THIS IS SLAYTE!!! Not an imposter, the Real deal! I am George's EX son. Lauri is nothing but a golddigging bimbo and none of our family members like her or want her around. She does nothing in our home but check herself out on the internet and is so full of herself. Both her and George think they are Real Celebrities! They are a joke! She is the evil step mother from hell and nobody can stand her. I ran away from home 6 months ago because of the abuse George has done to me and my SISTERS! Before that he had me sent away because I didn’t want to be beat by him anymore and wanted to stay with my mom. Guess what George and Lauri, I am 18 years old now and you can't keep me from being heard now. You made sure that our lives were miserable these last few years while you pretended to be the great people that you aren’t, boy do I have a story to tell!!!! I want the World to know the REAL TRUTH about your fake Brady Bunch and the way you cuss at us all and the monsters that you are. I am Free now, but my sisters aren't!! They don't deserve to live like this until they are 18!! Why don't you tell the truth about what you did to us and my mom! You had everything George and you lost it all because you are an evil control freak who beats his kids till we do exactly what he wants us to do. Stay Tuned.
Posted at 9:53PM on May 23rd 2009 by SL8

Anonymous said...

How can we forget Josh's letter he posted on Bravo's message board.

Josh's letter....

"No Mom I will not take back what i said. As for your retaliation, you think i care what you have to say about me. What could you tell people that you hav'nt told already? fact is your out of ammunition but let me give you a hand.. YES I HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM. That seems to be your overexaggerated concern on TV. So i will side with you on that one. The truth is mom you have been temporarily dumping me in institutions since i was 12. YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM NOT ME. Now do us both a favor and move on, I love you and always will. As for withdrawling my statements? KISS MY ASS. everything i said was true. You think i want a pergery lawsuit from you and georges glorious ensemble of attorneys? I mean you told the police last week that i was trying to kill you and burn the house down. Oh the things you could do with legitamite slander! Anyways, as you said to me 5 minutes ago i am dead to you and you have no son. If you ever decided to feel otherwise i'll be here. Love Josh PS if you think im doing this to make you look bad, your quite mistaken you do that quite well by yourself. My primary concern was liberation from the lies i told the viewers this season regarding my previous "incarceration". So heres me mom withdrawling my statements. i was not violating probation...it was not a mutual decision for me to go to "boarding school" you wrote a letter to the courts saying you didnt want me anymore. therefore you could date your prince charming. there you are have at him. PSS i have a court copy of your letter....want me to post it on the bravo boards?"
JOSH WARING Feb. 03, 2007