Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Who is the most hated housewife?

Donations Accepted -

If you enjoy our content please donate so we can continue to spend time bringing you all the info. on the housewives and their families. We spend approximately 2 hours a day researching and updating our RHOC blog. Thank you!

Who is your favorite housewife?

Monday, January 21, 2008

1 Year ago - Josh letter to mother on bravo board -

From Bravo -

(Wow is about all I have to say)

No Mom I will not take back what i said. As for your retaliation, you think i care what you have to say about me. What could you tell people that you hav'nt told already? fact is your out of ammunition but let me give you a hand.. YES I HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM. That seems to be your overexaggerated concern on TV. So i will side with you on that one. The truth is mom you have been temporarily dumping me in institutions since i was 12. YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM NOT ME. Now do us both a favor and move on, I love you and always will. As for withdrawling my statements? KISS MY ASS. everything i said was true. You think i want a pergery lawsuit from you and georges glorious ensemble of attorneys? I mean you told the police last week that i was trying to kill you and burn the house down. Oh the things you could do with legitamite slander! Anyways, as you said to me 5 minutes ago i am dead to you and you have no son. If you ever decided to feel otherwise i'll be here. Love Josh PS if you think im doing this to make you look bad, your quite mistaken you do that quite well by yourself. My primary concern was liberation from the lies i told the viewers this season regarding my previous "incarceration". So heres me mom withdrawling my statements. i was not violating probation...it was not a mutual decision for me to go to "boarding school" you wrote a letter to the courts saying you didnt want me anymore. therefore you could date your prince charming. there you are have at him. PSS i have a court copy of your letter....want me to post it on the bravo boards?


JOSH WARING - Feb. 03, 2007


Denise Austin - Get Fit, Tight and Toned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whata tragedy this is! This kid has been crying out for help for years and his bithch of a mother has destroyed him on national TV, the sad part is we all tuned in to watch this sickness!